The Club JAX at Jacksonville International Airport is here. This new lounge offers six signature zones where travelers of all ages can relax, work and recover before flights. The new lounge is located in Jacksonville's Main Concourse. You can find it right across from the TSA checkpoint.
The Club JAX offers close to 3,000 square feet of space. The highlight of the lounge is a floor-to-ceiling view of the airport's runway. The lounge has been designed to be sleek, stylish and comfortable. As mentioned, there are six separate zones where guests can find just what they're looking for. Here's a peek at the zones within the lounge:
- The Relax Zone offers comfortable seating, ottomans and reading lamps.
- The Productivity Zone offers ergonomic chairs, a desk-height counter, tons of power outlets, plenty of USB ports and other features that make it easy to get work done.
- The Kids Zone offers special entertainment options and toys for kids to enjoy.
- The Replenish Zone is a dining area that features a buffet area, snack items and a bar. The bar offers cocktails and a selection of local beers.
- The Resting Zone is a quiet space that is ideal for those looking to recharge.
- The Refresh Zone offers two private restrooms and a private shower area with a spa-inspired vibe.
The Club JAX is open to travelers with Priority Pass memberships. In addition, travelers with LoungeKey and Lounge Club memberships also invited to visit the lounge. There is also the option to purchase a day pass for $40. The lounge is open to guests from 4:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. ET daily.