JetBlue has announced a special offer for members of its TrueBlue Rewards program. Members who wish to move to the Mosaic level of rewards in the TrueBlue program can now use their status from other airlines' frequent flyer programs to move to this preferred level. Read on ahead to find out more about this summer offer JetBlue has in store for travellers.
Mosaic Match or Mosaic Challenge
JetBlue is offering two separate ways to achieve Mosaic status. The airline is offering Mosaic Match and Mosaic Challenge. Each of these programs will give members Mosaic status through the end of 2017, with an option of continued status through 2018.
If you are currently a member with elite status in another airline loyalty program, JetBlue will let you match your status in the TrueBlue program. To qualify, you must hold elite status for the following frequent flyer programs:
- Virgin America®: Elevate® Silver, Elevate® Gold
- Alaska Airlines®: Mileage Plan™, MVP® Gold or MVP® Gold 75k
- American Airlines®: AAdvantage Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum Pro®, AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
- Delta®: SkyMiles Medallion® Silver, Gold, Platinum or Diamond
- Southwest Airlines®: Rapid Rewards® A-List Preferred or Companion Pass
- United®: MileagePlus® Premier® Silver, Gold, Platinum or Premier1K®
If accepted, TrueBlue will give you Mosaic status for the remainder of 2017. You will also be automatically enrolled into the Mosaic Challenge to retain your status for 2018.
The Mosaic Challenge is taking place from now until August 14,2017. If you accumulate 3,750 base flight TrueBlue points during that time period, you will automatically be enrolled into the Mosaic program. You will be awarded three points for every $1 spent on JetBlue operated flights. Additionally, any type of bookings made through Blue Inc. will also earn you points that count toward the accumulation of 3,750 TrueBlue points.