You may remember hearing about plans to renovate the award-winning Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort a while back. It looks like it's finally time for Hilton to show off its revamped property to the world. The new Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort is set to open its doors to guests in November. Here's a glance at the impressive updates guests can expect to enjoy soon:
- A total of 14 private plunge-pool suites.
- An adults-only infinity pool.
- A family-friendly infinity pool.
- New culinary concepts.
- A state-of-the-art fitness center with ocean views.
- The first Outrace® training system to debut in Latin America.
- A beach club that features a beach bar, bungalows, massage cabanas and fire pit.
- A new club for kids with an outdoor play zone and splash zone.
The redesigned Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort will place a big emphasis on dining when it opens its doors next month. Guests will enjoy everything from fine dining to casual Mexican fare at the property's robust collection of restaurants. The property will also boast 42,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space for events.
In addition, guests can hit the links at championship golf courses that are inspired by the designs of Jack Nicklaus. The revamped Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort will offer 264 guestrooms in total. It has been revealed that 66 of those guestrooms will be premium rooms.